In addition to its railway and road network, the Eurometropolis Lille-Kortrijk-Tournai boasts two international airports : the Lille airport (in Lesquin) and the Kortrijk-Wevelgem airport.
From or to the Eurometropolis, the Lille airport offers national, european and international travel via 10 airlines.
Learn more about the airports connected to Lille Airport, its airlines, their offers, fares and booking information on www.lille.aeroport.fr (website in french).
You can find Lille airport's destination map below.
You can reach the Lille airport by car :
• from Lille : take the A1 motorway towards Paris, and take exit 20b, Aéroport Lesquin,
• from Paris : take the A1 motorway towards Lille, and take exit 20, Lesquin,
• from Valenciennes or from Belgium through the A23 motorway : exit 1, Lesquin.
Several taxi companies regularly serve the Lille airport :
• AEROPORT TAXI (LESQUIN) : 03 20 04 49 24
• TAXI ALEXANDRE : 06 07 62 66 29
• TAXI GARES : 03 20 06 64 00
• TAXI RIHOUR : 03 20 55 20 56
• TAXI UNION : 03 20 06 06 06
You can also reach the airport by the shuttle, which links Lille's train stations to the airport in 20 minutes.
• From the train stations to the airport, the shuttle stops just in front of
the Euralille shopping center, at the "Liaison Aéroport" bus stop.
• From the airport to the train stations, the shuttle stops in the drop-off
area, in front of the A gate.
Single ticket - 7€
Round-trip ticket - 9€
Book of 10 single tickets - 35€
Monthly subscription - 50€
The Kortrijk-Wevelgem international airport is the perfect base for many companies and individuals' planes and helicopters. Flexible and easy to reach, this business airport contributes to the region's international standing.
Reach the other great airports of France and Belgium thanks to the SNCF and SNCB high-speed trains : the Charleroi airport, the Zaventem airport (Brussels), the Charles de Gaulle Airport (Paris) and the Ostende airport.