Tourist Tips in the Wallonie Picarde
City Pass Tournai
The tourist office of Tournai proposes a pass enabling you to discover the city at a very affordable price (between €4 and €10). There are three different versions of the pass, each of which offering a variety of possibilities.
There are three different versions of the City Pass Tournai :
The City Pass - 4€
- 1 admission to the 2 films (« Le Couloir du Temps » & « De la Pierre au Ciel »)
- 1 admission to the belfry
The City Pass - 5€
- One film of your choice (« Le couloir du temps » or « De la pierre au Ciel »)
- One admission to the belfry
- One admission to a museum of your choice (http://www.visittournai.be/a-voir-a-faire/musees/)
The City Pass - 10€
- One film of your choice (« Le couloir du temps » or « De la pierre au Ciel »).
- One admission to the belfry.
- Free admission to three museums of your choice.
- A souvenir
- Information about the films
- They are 3-D films.
- They are projected every 30 minutes upon request.
- Reservation is recommended for groups.
- Every film is approx. 20 minutes long.
Point of sale
The City Pass Tournai is exclusively sold at the tourist office of Tournai.
ArchéoPass is a network of archaeological sites and museums in Wallonia. The network’s aim is to make archaeology more popular with the general public by offering high-quality service and entertainment.
The pass offers the following benefits:
With the ArchéoPass you receive discounts (20% minimally) on the admission price of each museum that is a member of the network.
There are 2 members in the Lille-Kortrijk-Tournai Eurometropolis:
• AUBECHIES (Beloeil) – archaeological site of Aubechies-Beloeil
• ATH – Gallo-Roman museum
How to benefit from this pass?
The ArchéoPass is offered upon purchase of a ticket at the full rate with one of the members of the network.
Point of sale:
The ArchéoPass is available with all members of the network.
Good to know :
Museums are free on the first Sunday of each month..